Art atack

Amelia T's Art Attack Blog, Week 5, Term 3


WHAT?
For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using pastel.


With Mrs Marsh I learned about  foreground, midground and background in landscapes.


SO WHAT?
  • I learned about the midground, foreground and background.
  • Rivers, mountains, grasses and flax bushes
  • dark on foreground light on background and a mix in midground.
  • I enjoyed using different colored pastels.
  • doing small mountains and big flax bushes.
  • drawing the landscape was easy but choosing the right colored pastel was hard.
NOW WHAT?

  • I would like to do water color next because I what to use water in my next picture.
  • I would like to get better at showing stuff in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment